5ton diesel forklift VS Toyota 5ton diesel forklift price
5 ton diesel forklift is very famous for its safety, comfort,
environmental protection, good stability and flexible utility. This
diesel forklift truck is often used to lift and transport cargoes
in the outdoors.
Compared with gasoline engine, diesel engine enjoys the advantages
of better power performance and low fuel charge. The engine is not
easy to flame out even at low speed. It owns strong overload
capacity and long-term working capacity. The 5 ton diesel forklift
is equipped with 6.494L ISUZU engines, power shift T/M
transmissions as well as advanced hydraulic and cooling system.
|DIMENSIONS||Max. lifting height||mm||3000||3000||3000||3000||3000|
|Overall length(without fork)||mm||3455||3530||3590||3740||4255|
|Mast height (fork lowering)||mm||2500||2500||2500||2625||2850|
|Overall height fork raised||mm||4420||4420||4420||4545||4330|
|Height to head guard||mm||2450||2450||2450||2450||2560|
|ENGINE||Model||ISUZU 6BG1||Chaochai 6102||Mitsubishi S6S-T||Chaochai 6102||ISUZU 6BG1|
|Rated power||JIS PS||112/2000||110/2500||63.9/2300||110/2500||112/2000|
|Rated torque||JIS kg-m||42.5/1500||36/1650||28.5/1700||36/1650||42.5/1500|
|Number of cylinders||6||6||4.9||6||6|
5.0T-7.0T: Chinese 6102, Chinese 6110,Isuzu 6BG1,Mitsubishi S6S-T
8.0T-11.5T: Chinese 6110,Isuzu 6BG1
- Competitive Advantages
- Our company has an innovative team who pursuit the best
performance. We also provide high-quality and timely service.
- 5 ton diesel forklifts can match with different kinds of engines.
This provides multiple choices for customers.
- Designed with hydraulic system, this diesel forklift truck can
effectively increase service life and productivity.
- Built-in tilt cylinder makes the driving space much wider.
- High-quality components guarantee good performance of our 5 ton
diesel forklifts. The hydraulic components and key parts are
acquired from world-renowned manufacturers.
- Integrated control system makes this diesel forklift truck easier
Main Parts of 5 Ton Diesel Forklift
|Engine||It is the power unit of the forklift truck, which converts thermal
energy into mechanical energy.|
|Transmission Gear||It includes clutch, transmission, main transmission, differential
mechanism, axle shaft, etc.|
|Operating Control||It consists of steering mechanism and brake system.|
|Working Device||It includes inside and outside door frame, fork mounting, pallet
fork, lifting chain, roller, pulley and other parts. Its role is to
lift or stack cargoes.|
|Hydraulic System||It includes fuel tank, hydraulic pump, distributor, lifting
hydraulic cylinder and tilt cylinder. It can realize lifting and
tilting of cargoes.|
|Electric System||It consists of power section and the electric part, such as storage
battery, alternator, starter motor, ignition device, illumination
device and loudspeaker.|
- Operation Attentions
- Customers need to fully know the working environment, the maximum
load and the maximum lifting height of the 5 ton diesel forklift
and then choose appropriate models and configurations.
- Drivers who have been trained and hold driving license can drive
this diesel forklift truck.
- Check each control and alarm device before driving this 5T
forklift. If there is damage or defect, it must be operated after
- The pallet fork should insert below the cargoes and make cargoes
distribute evenly on the fork. It is prohibited to use a single
fork tip to pick the cargoes.
- Stable starting, steering, driving, braking and stopping are quite
necessary. When we drive the 5 ton diesel forklift on wet or
slippery road, we need to slow down while steering.
- When the FD50T diesel forklift truck loaded with material is
driving, we should ensure that the cargoes are lowered and the door
frame is inclined to the rear.
- Customers need to pay attention to daily maintenance of this